I’m going to take woodworking lessons, and I’m going to make a table shaped like the numbers 2013. I’m going to sand it down by hand, lacquer it with care, and polish it until it shines. And then I’m going to flip that motherfucker over because I am DONE WITH THIS YEAR
- Ancient Greek: λείπω, λείψω, [λιπ-] ἔλιπον
- Me: Okay, okay. Makes sense. Stem change, got it.
- Ancient Greek: μανθάνω, [μαθε-] μαθήσομαι, [μαθ-] ἔμαθον
- Me: Wait, so-
- Ancient Greek: πάσχω
- Me: But-
- Ancient Greek: [πενθ-] πείσομαι
- Me: WAIT where are those letters coming from?
- Ancient Greek: [παθ-] ἔπαθον
- Me: ANCIENT GREEK YOU ARE DRUNK